What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text containing a downloaded portion of information that may be stored in your web browser or other Internet-connected device (such as your computer, smartphone or tablet) where the server can be viewed later. It is similar to the memory of a web page. How cookies work Help us automatically collect and store information about your visit to this website.
The types of cookies we use and in how we use them include, but are not limited to: Following list
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:These types of cookies are essential to the operation of the website. This includes cookies that enable you to safely access information and use our website.
- Analytical / Performance Cookies: These cookies help us remember and count. Website visitors as well as helping us to understand the behavior of visiting the website. To improve the work of the website to be better quality and more appropriate. It is also to gather statistical data on access methods and website traffic behavior. This will improve the functionality of the website by making it easy for the user to find what they are looking for.And help us understand the interests of our users. And measure the effectiveness of our ads.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This will allow us to customize the content for you. Make our website meet your needs. Also remember your settings, such as language or region. Or the size of the text that you choose to use in the website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to the website. The web pages you have visited And the links you visit. We will use this information to make the website and any content displayed on the page more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for such purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: This type of cookies will remember your preferences for accessing the website. It can be used as a supplement to personalize your website in order to offer you the most appropriate advertisements possible. Preventing or limiting the number of times you will see the ad's website pages repeatedly. To help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.